Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Teacher's Day

I would like to take this opportunity to wish Happy Teacher's Day to all dedicated and incomparable teachers all over the world. Special wishes go to all my beloved friends and foes at SMK Ayer Puteh Dalam, Madam Principal Puan Hajah Zobaidah bt Jainul Ali, respected senior assistants ( Cg Halim, Cg Yazi, my blogger friend Cg Samad ), senior teachers ( Cg Tai, Cg Ya,Us.Shatirah ),Mr Ibrahim ( Millenium Ustaz ), Mr.Yusri,Mr. Zoolceflee and arghh...........too many of them to mention.But they are all in my heart. I was suffering from quite a high fever on the day of the celebration ( 17th May 2009 ) so I could not join them.I tried to awaken myself but to no avail. Anyhow, to all my friends wish you all the best, SELAMAT HARI GURU !

Pantun( specially dedicated to Warga SMKAPD )

Pergi belayar ke lautan api,
Onak dan ranjau sanggup ku tempuhi,
Walau tsunami ataupun tsumawi,
SMKAPD tetap di hati!

Jawab bang/kak jangan tak jawab. Cg Manja tak kan tak boleh balas kot!

No comments:

Post a Comment